Tuesdays with morrie
Tuesdays with Morrie is a memoir about the last lectures of professor Morrie's life. This lecture is a little strange. This last class had only one student, Mitch Albom, who is the author of this book. In this class, no books were required and no grades were given. There was no semester. Morrie's death was a graduation of this class. And this book is the paper written by the very one student, Mitch. Morrie had passed away. And there is no professor who score the paper. But there exist many people who read it to get wisdoms of life from Morrie. And i am one of that millions of students.
Professor Morrie had died because of Lou Gehric's disease. When doctor told him about his disease, he despair of his ill fortune. But he picked himself up from that despair soon. He had asked himself, "Do I wither up and dissapear, or doI make the best of my time left? "
hae woong! this is not my finished report! don't laugh at it!
i am a model student^*^ wow! neh neh neh boo boo~~~~~
it's very hard to post book report!! T^T
답글삭제can i copy yours? kkk
Hello! I'm Sohee. I was happy to read your book report but I also want to see a finished version! Have a nice weekend and see you on Monday!
답글삭제hansol~~~. I'm your friend heedong. Your blog is so cute like you.?zzzzz I hope your love is developed more.....^^ I love you girl. Please leave comments to my blog:shj9069.blogspot.com
답글삭제Bye Bye ♡
Hello- have a nice day!!
답글삭제Your book report is so simple and short and it is so unique. Also, it makes me very happy.
Thank you
Um..
답글삭제Where is the word list..?!?!
You did a good job. Try to keep on posting various essays. You will receive 10 points for your blog project~
답글삭제