I agree with wearing uniforms in high school. There are some reasons about that.
First of all, we can feel a sense of belonging when we wear a uniform. A school life is a communal society, so a sense of belonging is very important. Under a sense of belonging, we can cooperate well. It is fact that we feel ease in casuals. But it is not rational to relinquish a sense of belonging for a little comfort.
Secondly, wearing uniform is good economy. Juveniles' physical growth stops around 17-year-old. In case of girl, it stops when they are 16-year-old. And in case of boy, it stops when they are 18-year-old. So generally, we don't have to buy uniform once more. We can wear one uniform for 3 years. What's more, there are no change of fashion in uniform style. Everyone wears a same clothes. So, we don't have to buy another uniform if our uniforms are went out of fashion. But, if we wear casuals, we will take care about fashion. So, we'll buy a lot of clothes. And every morning, we'll spend a lot of time in front of mirror. I think it is waste of money and time.
Lastly, by wearing uniforms, we can be protected from harmful surroundings. When we wear a uniform, adults can notice that we're students easily. So, they'll protect us. For instance, if some students try to buy cigarettes or alchol, they'll stop it. And uniform can show which school we're belonged, we'll act more carefully then in casuals.
In conclusion, i agree with wearing uniforms in high school. I think we can live better school life by wearing uniforms.
Hey, Thanks to visit my blog :D
답글삭제I'm eun-bee son, your friend.
you always look cheerful, and I like that attitude!
Bye-.
hello,hansol~~
답글삭제I'm your classmate, haeun.
To be frankly, I'm glad that you visited my address.(you were my firs guest.)
And I'm sorry not to give message to your comment.ㅠㅜ
So see you later^^.
hi hansol :)
답글삭제I'm hyeonae kk
I agree with your opinion
However the school uniform have some problems,
there's a lot of advantages, right?
seeya~
Hello^^ I'm Chinese student! plz visit my blog!
답글삭제